Wednesday, 22 January 2014
Week 3: Object Oriented Programming
I found the topic of object oriented programming to be quite easy to grasp as it involves breaking a problem into steps, similar to how a humans would break down a task and cooperate and finish the task quickly and efficiently. Although the process and methodologies of object oriented programming are clear to me now, I had to overcome a few milestones before understanding the premise of breaking a problem via the nouns and verbs into the classes and methods in my programs. Using the interactive examples given in class and problems presented to us during our first tutorial, I was now effectively able to grasp the concept of finding the key nouns and verbs in problems and breaking the problem in to classes and methods using object oriented programming. In the near future I hope to be able to solve problems using object oriented programming quickly and effectively using the tools and concepts I have grasped during this short beginning to my path as a programmer in CSC148.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment